Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Blog... by Ricky Jason/Arnold St.John

   Wow, I'm writing today... I'm primarily writing today because someone gave me a suggestion that I needed more dialogue on my pages'... and and and I believe I do need to do that.  I have been sharing quite a few photo's from famous artists' all over the world.  Can anyone guess what inspired me ?  :)
   I live at Fort Lyon and for those who don't know.. this is a shelter for the Homeless.  There are homeless people from all over the state that reside here.  We all are in transition.  Most of us are here for rehabilitation.  Myself included.  I am a veteran of the U.S. Navy for 14 years and my lost my home and my cat and my job and and and.
   My goal is first of all to rehabilitate myself.  What does that mean?  When I leave here I want to be a better person.  I want a job that I love to do.  I want to one day have a home that I can call mine.  What do I do on my free time.  I love to look at other peoples' work that inspire me and share them.  I love making friends and seeing what they have to share.  I'm a simple person ... wanting a simple life.  If I was to depart this earth of ours tomorrow... I would of least left my mark sort to speak...
   I've always dreams that one day this world of ours would all be "One".  I want just for at least one day that we have a Peace and Love Day... where everyone just for one day didn't kill or harm... I'm not sure I will be able to see that... but it is a dream.  I'm a spiritual person and now you know what inspires me.  My group page "Inspiration" and my page called "Life" are basically the same.  The other 3 pages... "a sunset", "Save Darfur", and "rickysaint100" are not complete and for that matter either is "Life".  I'm simply jump starting them.  All 4 pages' basically are inspirational.  Save Darfur was a strong cause for me at one point in my life and it still is.  A sun rise... waking up in the morning.. rickysaint100 is suppose to all about me.... rickysaint100 of you type it in any search engine will come up with almost all of my pages that I have dipped in and spent quite a bit time on, but now I have more time.  I will be taking college classes here soon and that will take some of it, but in the meantime, I don't go to the Library to read books or play games on the computer.  I spend my time with Facebook.  You are my church for now and it keeps me uplifted.  Almost everyone here in the computer next to me is playing games.  Fort Lyon doesn't have to ask me what I did on my free time... All they have to do is log on to my page. :)  Enough for now... My passion survives until I die. For now... I'm like a child learning all over again.. :)  Ricky

No comments:

Facebook Badge