Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Endless Twinkles ~ Douglas Stratton Photography' ~

https://www.facebook.com/DouglasStrattonPhotography

Endless Twinkles 
www.douglasstratton.com

Feel free to share! 

Sometimes when I look up into the night sky I wonder how endless space really is. According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe. As I find myself on a remote because among the ghost I feel alive. This night I captured the night's sky until the Milky showed itself and then I watched the sunrise. We need to stop sometimes and enjoy what the natural world has giving us for millions of years. This is entrainment and it is some much more fulfilling then anything you'll find on a TV! The best is yet to come and I hope you will come along with me. Cheers and blessings!

Cheers

Douglas


No comments:

Facebook Badge