Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Stardust' ~ Douglas Stratton Photography'

https://www.facebook.com/DouglasStrattonPhotography

Stardust
www.douglasstratton.com

feel free to share~

There are some moments in your life that you put yourself in the right place and at the right time. Photographing this remote beach this night was pure bliss. I knew everything was coning together! The moon had just set at 11pm and I had reached the beach as it dipped below the trees. My eyes refocused to see stars scattering the sky like that of the ancient times. Lucky the light pollution captured in this image is a beautiful distant aspect of this photograph. I love what I do and I hope you enjoy my passion for capturing the natural beauty around all of us. It is just my imagination running away with me.

Cheers
Douglas


No comments:

Facebook Badge